Wednesday, February 10, 2016

(1) The Giver - Lois Lowry

The Giver
Lois Lowry

I wouldn't like for someone to chose my career because what if I don't like it? Or I change my mind? Or perhaps, I change my mind and don't want that specific career or profession.  The fact that I wouldn't really be able to chose what I want to exceed on, would be something that I wouldn't really agree to. One good thing though, is that I wouldn't have to really worry about what I want. I wouldn't spend so much time deciding, it would just be a 1, 2, 3 process, which is better.

Having this desiscion made form me at just 12 years old would be a bit rushing because I'm barely 12 and I'm still not in the stage of pure responsibility and maturity. Yes, it would be nice to have a job at 12 and have something distracting to do, something you enjoy. Yet again, we're still not in that correct stage.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. Although, which age do you think would be appropriate for a job? Why?

    ReplyDelete