Wednesday, February 17, 2016

(3) What if?



I honestly don't think that history is very important to the present time. I say this because I mean they're all dead anyway. It's not like they can come back alive and tell you the future situations. Yes, I do understand that they do help our future and the historical event that happened, that's why it's important. And yes, they can help us out in the future, but I just don't think they're important. The most important is now, the present, not the past. We learn from the past, and we can make the future better with the past, but I just don't think that it's important. It happened, yes it happened, but is it still as important as it was, no. 

I honestly did disagree with the argument, well half and half. Like, yes I do understand and I do agree that history is important, but yet again this is the present. I really don't know how to explain it, but I don't think it's important. Things will happen, then and now. Not everything can be fixed by the past and even if things are better now because of the past historical events, the future is just getting better by the second and everything isn't just based on the past. In the future there are going to be better people like the ones in the past and they're going to keep making better improvements and they're not getting them from the past.

1 comment: