Tuesday, March 1, 2016

(10) Understanding

I really don't feel some type of way towards Jonas' community. I just think that it's so unrealistic. I really don't understand. Like first of all its crazy how your life is basically planned out. You're not able to experience new things because everything must be put in an orderly way.

I feel that I understand it more in Jonas' perpective because everything is happening to him, and if it was from someone else's perspective it would be different because you wouldn't know what Jonas' was doing or thinking. Everything would just be blah, because we wouldn't know too much. Then again everyone has a different perspective of things and instead of learning about Jonas we would be learning about that other person.

1 comment:

  1. Hey bffl, love your thoughts on this. I would love to hear more about what you think about this topic! 😜

    ReplyDelete